Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ethan Heston

Ethan John Heston. He was born at 4:55pm on Friday 4/4/08. He was 8lbs 5.9 oz and 19 1/2 in. long. We had a bit of a scare when he was pinching his umbilical chord and his heart rate went down. When he was born they quickly put a breathing tube in and then sent me and him to NICU which was pretty scary for me. Stacy had a great doctor who explained everything to her, but for me I was lost in the NICU with my little boy and a bunch of Nurses and doctors. He spent about 3 hours without mommy and then they brought her up to see him, what a joy that was. Stacy then went to her recover room and about 9:30 Ethan and I got to join her. He is doing much better and has no breathing problems. The protection of God is wonderful. What a Journey.... we should be home Sunday. Looking forward to all you meeting him. Blessings, John Heston

2 comments:

Delaney said...

So weird--my son Ethan Heston was born 3/4/09! My husband's name is Jon (Jonathan). Just thought it was unusual that I came across your blog!

Delaney
mrsheston@gmail.com

KIM said...

This is really, really, REALLY strange. My son's name is Ethan Heston... and he was born on 3/4/02!!! We may need to get these Ethan's together someday, huh? Weird.